It is virtually every ladies fantasy to bag themselves a rockstar (and if you disagree, what are you doing on my blog?!) – but it’s SO hard to actually follow through with this plan, especially when your hubby to be doesn’t know you exist (yet) and has already captured the heart of thousands of other like minded girls. But it’s possible. And it’s possible to do without being Hayley Williams. Trust me.
- Be there from the very start. You’re much more likely to get close to a rockstar hottie if the band is just starting out/still in that ‘playing in the garage’ phase simply because they’re lesser known and have more chance to get to know you/the fans better. It’ll also ensure that you’re not just after them because they’re in a band because you were totally into their band before they got big.
- Don’t always go for the lead singer. Everyone goes for the lead singer. Although the frontman usually tends to be the sexiest, don’t forgot there’s usually a guitarist/bassist/drummer in the band too!
- Never fangirl over them. Most rockstars have ego’s the size of Mars so if you give in and gush over them, you’re just the same as everyone else. Act disinterested and like their rockstar attitude doesn’t phase you and you’ll make a much bigger impression on them than anyone else.
- Don’t be a band slut. Show your interest in a variety of different bands off course but if you try and bed every frontman from every band, you’ll get yourself a reputation and although they’ll know who you are, they’ll also know to avoid them.
- Think about how to meet them. Fans get to meet rockstars after gigs everyday but fans don’t get to date rockstars. Try and meet them in a natural setting as in the fact that you can one day tell your kids ‘Yeah we met when he came into my bar after his gig. I pretended I had no idea who he was at the time…’. Get barwork working at music venues or internships at record labels and you’ll find your rockstar hottie will be much more likely to fall for ‘that hot chick that sometimes serves him at the bar’.
- Be prepared for the rockstar lifestyle. It’s not all sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll baby. It also means being gone for most of the year for months on end, thousands of other ladies trying to get into his pants and quite possibly fans gossiping about you and how you’re not good enough for him.
- Likewise, if you live in the UK, you should probably attempt to find a local rockstar, rather then an American one (there goes my chance with John O’Callaghan…).
- Appreciate their music, but don’t go over the top. Sure, admit to knowing who they are, but perhaps don’t admit to owning every single CD they’ve ever released and stalking them on Tumblr.
- Finally, don’t be disheartened about the fact that as just an average girl you might not have a chance with a well known sex god rockstar. Just remind yourself on a daily basis of how other rockstars met their other halves. The lead singer of Train met his wife when he spotted her in the crowd at a gig and made security go and give her a backstage pass for after the show. Dougie from McFly fell for his girlfriend after she did a painting for him at his house. It’s doable, trust me!
Good luck ladies, let me know how you get on 😉
- Include the award logo in a blog post.
- Answer the 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and notify them of the award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Oh dear, I really don’t know! I’m quite lucky, I’ve never had anything so bad happen in my life that I’d want removing from my brain! Everything happens for a reason right?
|I know its a daft pose but it’s the only way I could show how beautiful the make up was!|