I’ve won another blog award! This is my 5th so far (sort of, I’ve won the Libster blog award before, but it’s had a makeover so I’m counting it as a new award :D) so a big thank you to Christine from A Day In The Life – I’m so pleased!
11 Questions from Christine
1. What is your must have item in your closet?
Umm probably jeans, even though I now try my hardest to wear them as little as possible these days. It’s always useful to have a really well fitted pair of jeans as they are quite versatile and can be dressed up or down.
2. Who is your favourite celeb?
Dougie Poynter (from Mcfly)! I just think as well as being extremely good looking, he’s also an all round really nice guy. He’s different, quirky and really cool, plus he’s hilarious. When he was in I’m a Celebrity, I knew from the start he’d win because even though most of the public didn’t know much about him, like I said, he’s such a nice and funny down to earth person.
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Being able to inspire people of course!
4. If you could redo anything in your life, what would it be?
Nothing! Everything happens for a reason and you always learn from past experiences.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York without a doubt. I do plan to live there one day, if even for a year.
6. What is your favourite band/artist?
It changes regularly. My favourite at the moment would have to be The Downtown Fiction, but bands like The All American Rejects, Good Charlotte and Blink 182 have also always been favourites. Bowling For Soup would be my ultimate favourite band I guess.
7. What was your favourite vacation?
Either time I went to France (Paris with my sister and Disneyland Paris with my parents), Egypt, or York.
8. Do you have any guilty pleasures and if so what are they?
DIY SOS…don’t judge!
9. What’s your favourite Britney Spears song? Yes, I’m really asking this.
I’m not a massive fan of Britney (don’t kill me Christine!) but when I was younger I used to love Lucky. I adore Every time though. I’m also a tad amazing at Hit Me Baby One More Time on Just Dance…everyone loves a bit of Hit Me Baby One More Time!
10. What’s your favourite reality show?
I don’t really have one. I used to like TOWIE though when it had more of the original cast, and I was glued to the TV watching I’m a Celebrity every night when Dougie was in it.
11. What is your favourite hair style?
Um..I don’t know. I love fishtail braids, curly hair pinned to the side and a choppy fringe with a just got out of bed hair do.
11 Questions from me
1. Who is your ultimate guilty fantasy/embarrassing crush?
2. Who inspires you the most (a celeb or a person in your life)
3. If you could be stuck in a lift with any band, who would it be?
4. Zombies, ghosts or wear wolves?
5. What is your favourite time of the year?
6. Current favourite song?
7. Tell me a story about something embarrassing that has happened to you in the past
8. What’s your favourite smell?
9. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. Who was your first crush?
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
1. Cheraldine @ I Be Cheraldine (I’ve known this girl almost my whole life!)
2. Kathy B @ I Am Kathy B
3. Lou @ Things I Am Thinking When I Am Not Speaking
4. Cat @ What Cat Says
5. Charlotte @ Charbuckss
6. Lisa @ Lisahh-Jayne
7. Sarah @ Knickers & Nail Polish
8. Emily @ Incurably Curious
9. Gemma @ Take A Chance
10. Etienne @ Etienne’s Journal
11. Lauren @ Belle Du Brighton
Big apologies to if I’ve missed anyone! So many of my favourite blogs have over 200 followers, and some of my favourites didn’t actually display their follower count – and I had to follow the rules I’m afraid 😛
Thanks so much again Christine!